The Thankful Project | Happy Turkey

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Hey People! It is a beautiful, chilly Thursday morning/afternoon here in the sunshine state. I hope wherever you are spending Thanksgiving is equally as beautiful! Today is the last day of The Thankful Project, and really the close of November. For me anyway. Once it is officially the morning of turkey day, all of the days to follow just run together. I'll keep things short and sweet, for your sake and mine. I can smell a million different delicious things brewing in that kitchen.

Today, I am thankful for all of you. As cheesy as that sounds, it's true. The blogging community is a really fantastic thing. There are so many creative, inspiring young women out there, and I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to get to know some of you! I love finding a new blog and getting to know the woman behind it all through each post. You all share life differently, you share it with originality and with a great dose of your personality. It's fantastic! I find so much inspiration on your blogs. And I so genuinely appreciate the support and encouragement I have received from all of you as I share life here, on Boone+Owl. It is a wonderful, beautiful opportunity to share in this creative space with each and every one of you! 

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! I hope your day is filled with laughter, memory making, a few kodak moments, plenty of shenanigans, and really spectacular food! 
Happy turkey. Have a beautiful day!











Be sure to check out this month's featured sponsor :

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen