Savory Roasted Carrots

Monday, November 9, 2015
easy-roasted-carrots-recipe

Hey guys! Need a quick healthy recipe? Roasted carrot disks are both savory and sweet! These roasted carrots are so delicious, and you do not have to feel guilty after chowing down.  I have eaten an entire pan by myself! I also turned orange from doing that one too many times. Beta-carotene at its finest. If you are not up for looking like an oompa loompa, share these scrumptious carrots with your loved ones and spread the beta-carotene around ;) 

WHAT YOU NEED:


10 large carrots ( I use orange, purple, and white carrots ).

2 tablespoons of olive oil.

A palm full each ( about 1 1/2 teaspoons) of black pepper, Italian herbs, and onion powder.


COOKING:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Dice carrots into round disks and spread out on a lined baking sheet. Pour olive oil evenly over carrots and sprinkle spices. Toss evenly to coat. Bake for 25-30 minutes and enjoy!

It is that simple! The prep is very easy and only takes a few minutes. If you want slightly crisp edges on the smaller disks, roast the carrots for 40 minutes. 

* I use organic carrots from my local fresh market that are absolutely huge. If you are using the typical orange carrots from the grocery store you will need to up the number used x2.


Do you have a healthy recipe that your family loves? Share it/link it up in the comments!

easy-roasted-carrots-recipe
easy-roasted-carrots-recipe





LET'S CONNECT: 





CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S LOVELY FEATURED SPONSOR!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen