Green Chartreuse Midi Dress

Wednesday, November 16, 2016
I didn't think that I would get to say this so soon - it is cold in South Carolina! I could not be happier. Once sweater weather hits you can find me wearing one of three sweaters - constantly. Before the full sweater mania hit [ too late ] I had to get this little chartreuse number out of my system and share the outfit details from my shoot with Austin last week.

Full disclosure - it was stinking chilly when we did this shoot. I promptly went home and put on a sweater. No surprise there, right!

h-and-m-green-chartreuse--midi-dress-the-nosh-life
h-and-m-chartreuse-green-midi-dress-the-nosh-life

I bought this green dress from H&M on a shopping trip a few months ago and it has quickly become one of my favorite pieces. It is so easy to dress up or down, and it is thin enough to wear during the summer too. I'm actually really excited to wear this dress as an over-jacket with a pair of black ponte leggings, booties, and a neutral blouse!

h-and-m-green-chartreuse--midi-dress-the-nosh-life
h-and-m-chartreuse-green-midi-dress-the-nosh-life

There is nothing that I love more than saving money. Don't we all love that! I picked this dress up for $15 - a steal in my book. I bought a few other pieces between $10/$12, all of which have become staples in my wardrobe. I don't often shop at H&M, but, when I do I never regret it!

This green chartreuse dress was a risky buy for me. I find that richer colors are more complimentary to my fair skin tone. I couldn't pass this dress up though! It is so fun and versatile.


Outfit Details //
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Local Boutique
Bag: Local Boutique
Sunnies: RayBan 

What is your most worn piece during fall? Are you a sweater girl or a jacket girl? What is the boldest color that you have worn?

With love,

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen