Red Ponte Pants X Nautical Stripes

Thursday, December 1, 2016
red-ponte-pants-the-nosh-life
red-ponte-pants-the-nosh-life
red-ponte-pants-the-nosh-life

Happy December! I cannot believe that it is already Christmastime. Where does the time go? With Christmas on it's way and new chapters on the horizon [ hello 2017 ], I have to say.. I am excited! Everything feels revived this month - There are so many possibilities for the year to come! 

red-ponte-pants-the-nosh-life
red-ponte-pants-the-nosh-life
red-ponte-pants-the-nosh-life

I gotta say, there are few things I despise so much as jeans. Ha! I am a leggings girl all the way! When that winter chill dances through the air I make a mad dash for my legging collection. It's bad, I know. The trick with leggings is finding tops that are long enough to cover the rear. We don't want the bushy tail on display! ;)

I love mixing things up, pairing pieces together that you wouldn't think to put together at first. I absolutely love outfits that are fairly neutral contrasted against a bold nautical element. It's those little touches that make an outfit yours and not just trendy! 

This look is crazy comfortable and quite easy to dress up or down. I actually wore this to Thanksgiving dinner with knee boots. Red works for Thanksgiving too, right! December is the perfect month to break out the jewel tones - tops, pants, scarves, you name it! Jewel tones rule this month, and personally I think they are gorgeous!

red-ponte-pants-the-nosh-life
red-ponte-pants-the-nosh-life
red-ponte-pants-the-nosh-life

On a side note - I recently had copper highlights + lowlights put in my hair and now my hair has multiple personalities! I swear that my hair changes color depending on the lighting. Sometimes I'm strawberry blonde, sometimes downright red. Then there are the ash blonde days. If you are a redhead please share your favorite color safe shampoo in the comments! I need to be proactive in maintaining these rosy locks. 

PS. This Sole Society duffle is on final sale so you can grab it for an amazing price! It's the perfect weekend bag. Linked below. 

Outfit Details //
Top: Red Haute
Pants: Loft [ similar ]
Scarf: Local Boutique
Heels: Steve Madden
Bag: c/o Sole Society [ exact ]

Are you a leggings or jeans girl? What is the boldest color you've worn?

With love, xo

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen