Easter Sunday Recap

Monday, April 21, 2014
Easter collage, Happy Easter, Psalm 22

Happy Monday lovely people! Now, I know I have been dragging with my posting consistency. Can I send apologies all around? Midterms. ran. away. with. me. I'm all caught up now, so the ole blog will be getting it's due attention! I hope. I have a paper due tonight that I haven't written a word for yet, and I have no intention of typing a word till at least two o'clock! There's coffee and conversation to be had. What's a college girl to do? Writing papers is my forte, or so I like to think, so I'm going to confidently say that I'll write it tonight.. and get it in on time. Expect tweets about the entire process + rate of dark chocolate consumption. I thrive under pressure and apparently like to create pressured writing environments for myself. It always works out just fine. Wish me luck anyway!

To make some kind of an effort to reestablished my blogging consistency here, I'm kicking off this week with an Easter Sunday recap. I hope each and every one of you had an absolutely beautiful Easter Sunday by the way. I spent the day with some of my favorite people, which is always fantastic! I got to serve at the Easter party for all of the children's sunday school classes. It's so sweet to be with them and see them learning about Christ's death and resurrection. What a beautiful thing to celebrate with those precious little children; The death of death! We live because Jesus Christ died and rose again!

On a more casual note, the afternoon provided laughter and ice cream eating + a nap. Are you a napper? I'm not. I don't know what happened. I was awoken at seven o'clock by the dog licking my mouth. Horrifying experience! 

Anyhow, I have some fun things coming up on the blog that I hope you'll enjoy! How was your Easter Sunday? Tell me all about it!












Check out this month's lovely featured sponsor!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen