USE THE IMAGE GADGET IN BLOGGER WITHOUT THE REQUIRED TITLE

Thursday, August 14, 2014
Use image gadget in blogger without required title

If you're one of those bloggers that likes to play around with the design of your blog yourself, you're probably familiar with the required title in the blogger image gadget. It's quite simply a nuisance. I am here to show you how to use the image gadget in blogger without the required title! It's so simple, and it will change your life for the better. 

For the longest time I had a dotted cap line over my about me or welcome image on my sidebar. It was the best solution to the required title in blogger's image gadget. I've learned a lot of little tricks through many hours of playing with my blog's design. Out of everything that I've learned, this little trick is probably my favorite. So much stress relieved with something so simple. The frustration is real. I know you know what I'm talking about with this blasted gadget. 

Now I have since removed the image gadget altogether and replaced it with a HTML/JavaScript gadget to display my sidebar image and text. But, if you're using Blogger's image gadget this is super helpful. The code below is not the most commonly used, but it is the only one that works ( for me ) without any glitches. No glitches is everything in blogland!

So, you simply add the image gadget and use the following code in the title space. Save and revel in the beauty of a title free image. 

  
___________________________________________

use image gadget in blogger without required title




Was this helpful? What tricks do you use for blog design?







  


Check out this month's lovely featured sponsor!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen