MOCHA FRAPPE RECIPE

Wednesday, April 29, 2015
3 Ingredient Mocha Frappe Recipe via Boone & Owl | booneandowl.blogspot.com
3 Ingredient Mocha Frappe Recipe via Boone & Owl | booneandowl.blogspot.com
3 Ingredient Mocha Frappe Recipe via Boone & Owl | booneandowl.blogspot.com
3 Ingredient Mocha Frappe Recipe via Boone & Owl | booneandowl.blogspot.com


There are only three things that I consider my kryptonite: Ice cream, dark chocolate covered almonds, and frappes. With it being warmer out a frappe is the way to go! Cold and chocolately with a kick!

YOU WILL NEED

2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder ( Ghirardelli is best )

2 tablespoons of instant coffee ( I use a Starbucks packet that is lightly sweetened ) 

1 cup of chocolate milk. ( I use Organic Valley | It is THE best )


PREPARATION.
In a single serving blender ( like a Ninja ) or your regular old kitchen blender add 4-6 pieces of ice, the cocoa powder, coffee, and chocolate milk. Blend for about 30-45 seconds, or until your desired frothiness!

Voila! Your perfect frappe is ready. 

The ratios that I use give this frappe a wonderful intense flavor. If you're not a coffee person just leave that out and enjoy a delightful chocolate frappe. You can play around with the ingredients a bit. You can add a little vanilla if you like. Of course you can use regular milk, to cut back on the calories. Even with the chocolate milk it's still under 200 calories. That fact makes it taste all the better!

Have a great Wednesday, Friends!


LET'S CONNECT: 
 B L O G L O V I N  •  I N S T A G R A M    F A C E B O O K     T W I T T E R     P I N T E R E S T     







CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S LOVELY FEATURED SPONSOR!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen