Floral Midi Skirt

Tuesday, January 26, 2016
womens-midi-skirt-with-pockets
womens-midi-skirt-with-pockets
womens-midi-skirt-with-pockets
womens-midi-skirt-with-pockets
womens-midi-skirt-with-pockets
womens-midi-skirt-with-pockets

womens-midi-skirt-with-pockets
womens-midi-skirt-with-pockets
womens-midi-skirt-with-pockets
womens-midi-skirt-with-pockets
womens-midi-skirt-with-pockets
womens-midi-skirt-with-pockets
womens-midi-skirt-with-pockets
womens-midi-skirt-with-pockets

DETAILS

Top/Dress: Loft ( similar )

Jacket: BB Dakota ( exact )

Midi Skirt: MIKAROSE ( exact )

I am wearing a skirt over a dress. Yes, I have done it, girls. It works like an absolute charm! It has been uncommonly cold this past week so I had to step up my cold weather outfit game ( that was a mouthful ).  I popped this to die for floral midi skirt on over my warmest sweater dress and got all swoony over it. The length, the cut, the pockets. It is the prettiest triple threat! 

I must admit, I have always been a little skeptical about the whole skirts over dresses thing. Now I have done it myself. It rocked my socks off! I highly recommend this little trick. Give it a go and then come back and tell me all about how it changed your fashion life!


Have you tried a skirt over a dress? Loved it? Hated it? Share your fashion adventures in the comments!  Have beautiful day, Jen xo



LET'S CONNECT: 


CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S LOVELY FEATURED SPONSOR!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen