LOOK BACK AT 2015 + NEW ADVENTURES

Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Happy New Year! I have been away from the blog for two weeks. Yikes. I took a much needed step-back to really focus on spending time with family and friends, and enjoying all of the Christmas season pleasures. Gifts were given, hot chocolate was sipped, decorations were perfectly placed. It was the most joyous Christmas! I hope each of you had a wonderful holiday, brimming with joy!



_______________ A LOOK BACK _______________

There are far too many experiences to recount from the past year. Everything from incandescent joy, to deep penetrating loss has touched our family ( and friends ). In every moment God has seen us through; In the very best, and in the very worst He is unwaveringly present. 

This past year I have...

Learned to be patient

Savored the sweetness of fleeting moments.

Explored the artsy.

Embraced God's will wholeheartedly. 

Let go of what truly lies in the past. 

Welcomed new friendships.

Stepped outside of my comfort zone.

Treasured an answered prayer.

I could go on and on, elaborating on every detail, but those conversations are so much better over warm lattes, you know? How I wish I could sit down with y'all in a cozy coffee shop and talk over life moments. I want to know your heart aches and your greatest triumphs! 



_______________  NEW ADVENTURES  _______________

God cares, friends. He cares for every detail of you. He has shown me how intricately He cares this past year, and in this new year, 2016, I am thrilled to relish in and explore more deeply just how detailed He is in caring for you and me.

In this coming year I hope to...

Learn more truly what it means to be a woman of God.

Soak in the purest new love. 

Be an example to my small group girls of what it means to pursue Christ.

Build a stronger community here on Boone & owl.

Learn the nitty gritty of owning a business.

Purpose to open up more.

Try my hand at watercolor painting.

Finish my blogging office space.

Thank you, each and every one of you, for sticking around while I muddled through this past year. Thank you for your encouragement, comments, and support. It has meant the world. The possibilities for this new year are so broad and right there for the taking! With commitment and a little heart we can accomplish all of the goals we have set for ourselves. I cannot wait to see what God unfolds in your lives this year!


What are some of your goals for this new year? Share them with me in the comments! 





LET'S CONNECT: 





CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S LOVELY FEATURED SPONSOR!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen