Casual Weekender Outfit X Life Update

Monday, January 9, 2017
casual-weekender-outfit-the-nosh-life
casual-weekender-outfit-the-nosh-life

Just casually lookin' like a bumble bee in this comfy weekender outfit. Austin and I love wandering around downtown on the weekends - popping into shops to browse around, and sipping on tea floats from a local market. It is our time to just be together and forget about the work week. Don't you love those days!?

Tea floats are outrageously good by the way. If you ever have the opportunity to try one.. DO IT. They are made by combining sweet tea with frozen sorbet of varying flavors - lemon is my favorite. The sorbet is dropped in just like ice cream in a ice cream float. It's like sippin' on heaven.

casual-weekender-outfit-the-nosh-life
casual-weekender-outfit-the-nosh-life
casual-weekender-outfit-the-nosh-life
casual-weekender-outfit-the-nosh-life
casual-weekender-outfit-the-nosh-life

I have to admit, this past weekend was a dream. Austin and I went over to "our" new condo. Technically, I won't live there for another year - when we're married. That won't stop me from decorating the mess out of that place! We measured the space for living room furniture and tossed around some decor ideas. Or maybe I just bombarded Austin with pinterest inspiration. I can't really say ;)

I honestly still can't believe that we're engaged. I haven't shared much about it, but, I am becoming increasingly excited as the weeks tick by. I keep thinking "I get to marry this man!!".
I think that with double exclamation point level excitement..

Being able to spend these days with my guy is an absolute treasure. I have walked thorough the forrest of singleness, wandering sometimes in fear and tears, and often in loneliness. Though my God was never far from me. And now He has placed this man in my path for the rest of my life. I get to spend my days sipping tea floats and growing in love with a precious man. These days are sweet, friends. So sweet.

casual-weekender-outfit-the-nosh-life
casual-weekender-outfit-the-nosh-life

_________________________
Outfit Details //
Dress: Loft
Scarf: Gift
Boots: Fergie
Bag: Local Boutique
Keychain: Kendra Beshk
_________________________

If you are still walking through the forrest of singleness, take heart! It is a painful journey at times, and so often a lonely one. Our hearts are meant to pair up. Seek God in your singleness and live fully! Do the things that bring you joy, take a risk, cry when it hurts, and prepare. Prepare your heart for the day when that man walks across your path by finding contentment where you are right now and pursuing the life that God knit you so uniquely for. You are whole without your future husband. Life will just be all the sweeter with him.

Have you tried a tea float? Any exciting new happenings in your life? Are you still weathering the journey of singleness? Share, share, share in the comments! 

With so much love,


No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen