beauty and the beach

Wednesday, July 10, 2013
I did not discover my LOVE for the beach till I was about eighteen. I have grown up in a town where boating and beaching are a way of life. When I was younger, I don't think that I really appreciated the beauty of growing up around the Carolina marshes snaked with faded hunter green waters, and the fluffy white sand beaches that are so easily accessible. These days, I jump at the chance to cruise out to the beach. Especially if there are multiple friends involved. The latest beach trips have been with my sister ( Tuna Love - I explain that nickname here ) and her family. I adore the beauty of summer, everything is so vibrant, and the heat makes you feel alive!


I think we tried to take this picture six or seven times. This one pretty much captures us. Though it is not overtly evident, there are varying degrees of troublemaking tendencies and styles represented.


That face! I promise she wasn't really upset. She started laughing two seconds after this picture was taken. She is a pistol. Fun fact.. she growls when she laughs. I am completely serious. It is the funniest thing.



The hubs. I don't have a nickname for my brother-in-law. I could probably come up with many, all of which would describe his lovable outgoing qualities. I'll just say, this is the only picture in which I could get him to behave.




The girls, Momma bear, Tuna Love, and The Bug, together again! 
My hair looks like it is three different colors in this picture. It really isn't. I'll prove that in a Lighten Up Project post in the near future.

I hope you are all having a beautiful summer.
Get out there and make memories!



P. S. I am linking up with Shanna again for Random Wednesday, and I am linking up on Simply Clarke for Wildcard Wednesday.
Click a pink link or a button below to join the fun!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen