Happy New Year!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Boone+Owl New Year 2014

Two hours left in 2013. I suddenly feel a little melancholy. 2013 went by way too fast!  There are so many moments that I would go back and relive, and there are some that I'd prefer to forget. I can't complain though; 2013 has been an awesome year overall and I am thankful for every moment. I'm excited to take on 2014, and I'm doubly excited to walk through 2014's shenanigans with all of you lovely people.

The family + some friends are all hangin' out right now, preparing to ring in the new year with good food, plenty of laughter, and bubbly ( which is just sparkling grape juice because we don't drink ) Have fun ringing in the year! I hope the next year is filled with happy moments and memories for each and everyone of you! See you next year!!












Check out this month's featured sponsor!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen