GUEST POST | ASHLEY FROM A FAITHFUL PASSION

Friday, June 27, 2014
​I'm excited to be guest posting today and taking over Boone & Owl! I enjoy Jen's sense of style and take pointers from every fashion/style post.

In a few more weeks I will be headed to New Orleans with some friends to see Beyonce' and Jay-Z perform LIVE! I'm super excited because this is my first REAL concert and to see both of them together is an extra treat! I've searched and found a few items that I think I want to buy but I would enjoy your guys opinion over it. Let me know what you think!


1. 2. 3.
**These items don't necessarily have to go together and I do plan on switching things up a little bit but to get an idea of what I'm going for these examples do the job!**

4. 5. 6.
These are clearly one pieces so choosing which one or two that I want is very hard! I love the simplicity of the outfits and the fact that I can put more emphasis on my makeup, hair, and accessories.

We plan on being in the N.O. for 3 days and 2 night so I'll need something to cover each day X 2 because you never know what'll happen, lol. What are your thoughts on my choices so far and if you have any recommendation PLEASE let me know in the comment box! :-)

Be sure to check out my blog and follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin', and Facebook! I enjoy interacting with my readers.



_________________________________________________________________________________

Check out this month's featured sponsor!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen