SPONSOR LOVE | FOUND LOVE. NOW WHAT?

Monday, June 9, 2014
Very happy Monday girls! I'm terribly happy to share a fellow blogger with you today! Belinda from Found Love. Now What?. She loves coffee, and dancing, and snuggles with her fur baby Freddy! Who doesn't love their Starbucks fix, dancing ( anywhere and everywhere!), and snuggles with their fur baby? Belinda took over the blog recently and shared her biggest blogging tip. It was a great reminder to write about what you love! Get to know Belinda a little better below and definitely check out her fun space!



HOW DID YOU GET INTO BLOGGING?
When I picked up my life and moved from Seattle to North Wales to be with my husband.  At first, I started blogging to stay in touch with everyone back home.  Then over time, I found that blogging helped me to track my growth as an expat in a new country.  

TELL US SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU!
I am a sucker for listening to musicals, specifically Wicked, while making dinner. 

WHO INSPIRES YOU MOST?
Although a bit cliche, I have to say my darling and loving husband Neal.  He has the patience of a saint, the most generous heart and a beyond love of life.  I have to say that he inspires me to live life with a bigger heart.

THREE THINGS YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT.. GO!
A stocked playlist with Mumford & Sons and Macklemore, a blank journal with a perfect ballpoint pen and an endless supply of non-fat vanilla lattes.

ON A SCALE FROM ONE TO TEN HOW MUCH TO YOU LOVE FROYO!?
When I am in America, about a 4. Here in the UK, 9. Froyo isn't popular here in the UK, I guess what you want what you can't have!  


WHERE TO BEGINHello Happiness  |  What's Your Blogging Passion?  |  5 Ah Ha Moments I Learned In Paris


______________________________________________________








 


Check out this month's lovely featured sponsor!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen