WATER FESTIVAL 2014

Tuesday, July 22, 2014
I am a slacker. I have been semi MIA for many days now, and I'm starting to feel guilty. It's only partiality my fault though. You see.. I got a new camera. A Canon Rebel to be exact. It is everything a blogger could hope for and more! Every time I sit down to write a post, I get distracted playing with that blasted camera, and then I just end up downtown snapping pictures.

Speaking of downtown.

The Water Festival is in full swing! I shared a few shots + a video of some of the shenanigans that have been going on since it started on Friday. SeeLookFireworksTa-Da! Last night was particularly fun. It was Motown Monday, and I'm pretty sure I was the only twenty-two year old there that knew all the lyrics to every throwback song! We danced like crazy with at least a couple thousand other people.. in a torrential downpour. Ah to be young. I ( we ) earned drowned rat status. It was 100% worth it. 

I didn't get any Canon shots of the literal Water Festival. Because, well, would you carry $400+ around in the rain? I thought not. 

I did take a few pictures over the past few days from the sunnier Water Festival days, and that is what I will leave you with for now. At least the ones that will upload. Blogger has only granted me four. What's up with that?! I promise to get my game together and start posting regularly again. All right, I'm off to edit a potential make-up tutorial for Youtube. Wish me luck!

Do you have summer dance parties in the rain?








  


Check out this month's lovely featured sponsor!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen