JULY 4TH PHOTO RECAP

Monday, July 7, 2014
I hope you all had a fantastic day celebrating Independence Day with your loved ones! We had a crazy fun time cooking out with friends, and cruising around on the boat. Plus, we found the perfect spot on the water to watch fireworks. The engine on the boat only died and left us stranded once. The boat police yelled at us. The night wouldn't have been complete without that. There was also an incident with a drone, on the walk back from the dock, that provided some slightly frightened laughs.

What crazy fun things did you do with your Independence Day?
If you have photos up from your July 4th shenanigans link me up in the comments!










  


Check out this month's lovely featured sponsor!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen