A Little Sunshine

Friday, October 11, 2013
I am touched. Genuinely touched. Three sweet bloggers nominated me for the Sunshine Award ( Thank you! ). I normally don't do tag posts, but, three's a charm. So, I thought I would answer some of the fun questions from the last tag. I have to give credit where credit is due; Noor and Amanda are two thirds responsible for this post, given their nominations. You should check out their lovely corners of the blogging world! And lucky number three, well, Kelsea is a ray of sunshine herself and a happy addition to my favorite reads! Go say hi and leave her some love!

I should be finishing a paper, but, I'm two thousand words in and my brain isn't feeling philosophical anymore!
All right, let's get to know each other a little better!


1. The last movie you watched? Give an expert review.
Girls movie night - We watched Little Women. Which was a bad idea because I've been in love with "Teddy" since I was ten. I really resent Amy for marrying him..

2. Do you have any silly joke you would never share in public?
I don't have any jokes that I wouldn't share in public. But, my friends call me J; When we're out roaming downtown, I like to jaywalk across the street and proclaim that I am literally 'J' walking. Isn't that just so punny!

3. What's your weirdest high school memory?
One of my friends, and his best friend, tried to convince me that they had seen some sasquatch creature, with glowing yellow eyes, in the woods in front of his house. It was just weird. And ridiculous!

4. If a Pinterest DIY could become reality without any fail, what would you make?
White and gold chevron pumpkins!

5. In your dream house, how does the bed room look?
 Like this

6. How did you get into blogging?
Way back in the day, I started blogging more as a way to keep a journal. I never tried to take my first blog beyond daily journaling. A few years ago, at the prompting of my then beau, I started another blog, a foodie blog. I honestly got really tired of it because it just wasn't me. I love food, but, solely food blogging went too far for me. Those experiences led me to where I am now; Knowing that I wanted to be able to connect and share with others, while remaining very true to myself and what interests me.

7. Any advice you want to give some new bloggers?
Just go for it! Don't be afraid to put yourself out there. You'll never know or find success if you don't try. Be bold.

8. If you could make a wish right now, what would it be?
I would wish to hop on a jet plane to Italy. I have always wanted to vacation there.

9. Complete the sentence : If dinosaurs were real , I'd __________
Put my equestrian skills to good use and saddle up one of those bad boys.

10. If you could write a book  what would it be about?
It would probably be a Jane Austen inspired novel, dripping with romance and love. Love is spectacular. I'm a romantic at heart.

11. Who's your celebrity crush? (fill it with spice, I love this topic)
Loki! I mean Tom Hiddleston..
 I quite like Tom Hiddleston. He carries himself with class and intelligence. Intelligence in a man is a big draw. And he's tall. And he has a happy smile. And his eyes are dreamy. And..
I'm just kidding. But the answer is still Hiddleston.

Now you know! Do you have a silly joke? What's the last movie you watched? How did you get into blogging? Who's your celebrity crush? Tell me about it! I'd love to know.








No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen