Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Monday, October 7, 2013

Before October 1st of this year I had never tried the pumpkin and chocolate combination. It just seemed like an odd pairing. I finally decided to find out what all the hoopla was about. I jumped headfirst into whipping up pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and they were absolutely outstanding! Possibly my favorite combination out there. These cookies come out more like little cakes, which is a favorite of mine. I dubbed cake like cookies, pillow cookies, a few years ago. The name stuck, and pillow cookies have become a staple in our home. If you haven't tried the pumpkin + chocolate combo yet, this recipe is a great place to start! It's an incredibly easy recipe that you can whip up in a few minutes.

Have a great Monday and happy baking!
        
     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combine dry ingredients and set aside. Cream the butter, sugar, and pumpkin. Add egg and vanilla. Mix well. Add dry ingredients in three portions until well combined. Fold in desired amount of chocolate chips (I used the entire bag!) Spoon onto greased cookie sheet and bake on 375 for 10-12 minutes. 






 

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen