Sponsor Love | Exploring My Style

Saturday, October 26, 2013
I am thrilled to share one of my lovely sponsors with you all! Lauren from Exploring My Style is a charming fashion blogger with an eye for putting together outfits. Check out this Summer Remix where she put together thirty different outfits using some core pieces and different accessories! I found some cute inspiration that I can't wait to try out. Have a cute belt but just can't quite figure out how to style it? Lauren has you covered with 7 Ways To Wear A Belt! Personally, I am terrible with belts. Just terrible. Somewhere along the way there is a disconnect for me. Thankfully I have a little inspiration now! Maybe there is hope for me. Also, It would be an understatement to say that I love cobalt blue, this makes me so happy. Lauren can rock my beloved cobalt blue like nobody's business!

Lauren describes herself as loving, quiet, and observant. What engaging traits to have! And they definitely show, there is a refreshing sweetness that jumps off of her blog. Lauren's sweetness and fashion sense keep me coming back for more inspiration and I'm sure they'll keep you coming back too!  Get to know Lauren a little more below, and be sure to stop by her space and see what inspiration you find! 





 Start Reading Here!  Fall Pastels | 30x30 Remix: Finito | Playing Dress Up
Aren't Lauren and her beau just the cutest? I'm off to good ole Alabama for the weekend, to make some lasting memories with friends. Have a beautiful Weekend!





Want to be featured on Boone+Owl? Head over to my Sponsor page.




No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen