BLOGTEMBER CHALLENGE: LOOK WHO'S VLOGGIN'

Friday, September 18, 2015
vlogging-fashion-blogger


Hello again my blogtember beauties! I stepped away from the Blogtember Challenge for a few days to head to Florida for my Grandpa's 85th birthday. We had such a sweet time celebrating his life. Every year we all meet up around his birthday and go to a lovely fancy restaurant for his birthday. My Grandfather loves this. The feasting and laugher among many family and friends makes him so happy. A couple of years ago his twin sister, Barbara Ann, passed away. She was greatly missed at the birthday celebrations, but so tenderly remembered. There was laughter, and delicious food, and red velvet cake! We had many happy moments.

I am excited to jump back into the Blogtember Challenge today! My birthday is this weekend so hopefully I do not slack on posting. Fingers crossed


Day 18: Record a vlog! It can be about anything you'd like.



__________ L O O K  W H O ' S  V L O G G I N ' __________

I am so excited about today's post for the challenge. I have never filmed a vlog before so this was grand fun! I want everyone to know that I was sitting on the floor in my living room right in front a window to catch every shred of light possible! It looked ridicules, but it got the job done. If we ever live next door to one another and you see me staring at you through the window.. I am probably just vlogging.. 



LET'S CONNECT: 






CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S LOVELY FEATURED SPONSOR!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen