A Few Things: Blogger

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Some time ago, I added the Blogger app on my phone. I added it on a whim and wasn't all that excited about it. I like to use the 'If I haven't used it in a year' method to clean apps off my phone. I'm pretty sure I'm inching closer and closer to that mark, and this is the first time that I have EVER used said app. Now that I have seen the light, I might just throw lazy into the mix and not even bother blogging from my laptop ever again. Truly though, this little bad boy is freeing. I'm curled up in the passenger seat, traveling the blacktop, while I blog. Now that is blogger happiness.

I very recently learned that there is a buffalo ranch in Georgia. How does that even work. Buffalo in Georgia. That just strikes me as crazy, and I without question need to see this place.

Are you familiar with love bugs? They're kind of cute, right? No. No no. They have arrived in hoards. Every morning my front porch is covered in a layer of love bugs. The front of our car looks like a massacre. I did feel bad for one poor love bug that clung, for dear life, to our windshield. He gave it a good go.

Have you met Noor? She is one of the bubbliest bloggers that I have had the pleasure of getting to know, and she blogs over here. If you need a good dose of glitter and happiness, drop by!

Today is my Grandpa, and his twin sister's 83rd birthday. We are all getting dolled up and heading to a fancy smancy restaurant to celebrate, this evening. My grandpa is a character, as I have mentioned before, and I am so thrilled to celebrate with him. He is still quick as a whip. I can't wait to misbehave with him. Bring on the shenanigans!



What are your few things?
Have a great Sunday!





No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen