A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words

Friday, September 6, 2013
It's late Saurday night here in Honolulu. We're having the most incredible time! So many memories. So much laughter. So much heat emanating off our sunburns. Being with friends makes this trip that much more incredible. Especially since we have a former Hawaii resident in our group. We're hitting all the best spots. We're getting up bright and early in the AM so I'm writing this post now, to keep from getting behind. My computer is still stuck on east coast time. Every time I look up I think it's five o'clock in the morning. Anywho, I thought I would share some of the snapshots I've taken in our first four days.





I've been to quite a few beaches in my day, but I've never been to beaches like the cornmeal sandy shores of Hawaii. They are beyond beautiful. The sun is hot, the breeze is cool, the sand is soft, and the waves are crystal clear. And everything is ten times better with Cherry Limeade.

We went on a hike the other day, on a super-heated blacktop path, that led to the most amazing view that you could hope to see. We made a few new friends along the way, rabbit trailed to the edge of the mountain, and discovered a hairy cactus flower.






One thing is for sure - sunsets are just more beautiful here. The natural splendor screams of God's handiwork. 

"The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands."

I hope each and every one of you had a great Labor Day weekend.
Happy Friday, friends!













No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen