A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words: Part Three

Friday, September 27, 2013
We have been home for two weeks and some change from our Hawaii adventure. Out of the hundreds of pictures taken, I have only posted a select few. You know how it is - you're in the moment, everything is outstanding, and you think you need at least ten or thirty snapshots of every beach and of every sunset. It starts to really take up gigabytes on the iPhone. This is my farewell to paradise; the last of A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words. So many wonderful memories are tucked away behind these shots, and so many more are clearly captured and resting in the Hawaii Trip file for reminiscing later.

If you're brave enough to follow the jump, I commend you.
Have a great weekend, friends!



Uncle Dan took this picture. I have to give him credit, it's both sad and funny. We're all on iPhones. Just to our left was an awesome view. In my defense though, I was editing pictures.


They closed down the main street that runs along Waikiki beach and had a concert. People flooded the street like ants and the crowd of people went down a few miles. It was beyond fun.


The last stop on our trip - Pearl Harbor. A sobering and heartbreaking must see for anyone visiting O'ahu. 



If you're still scrolling through this, I admire you more than you know. This is it. I'm closing this post out. So long to sunny paradise. It was an amazing trip!




No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen