Sweet Ruffles + Ruffled Paper

Thursday, January 9, 2014
Happy Thursday! I hope the first nine days of 2014 have been nice to you. I'd say they've been rather uneventful around here. But hey, uneventful can be amazing sometimes! Anyway, I have a darling blog + shop, and a happy, driven blogger to share with you today. And I'm excited about it! Her name is Jessica. She blogs over at Sweet Ruffles; a place for inspiration, lifestyle, and DIY projects! I'm particularly in love with this DIY Glittered Coffee Cup. Oh and this! And these!

Jessica has an online paper shop full of pretty things, too! Printables, save the dates, stationary, business cards, and party + craft supplies. Whatever you need, Jessica has got you covered! Learn a bit more about her below! Oh and be sure to stop by her blog + shop!

Boone+Owl Sweet Ruffles + Ruffled Paper

Sweet Ruffles  |  Ruffled Paper  |  Facebook  |  Etsy  |  Twitter  |  Instagram

Boone+Owl Sweet Ruffles + Ruffled Paper
Boone+Owl Sweet Ruffles + Ruffled Paper



I genuinely love Jessica's blog and shop. They are full of so many pretty things! Jessica is a fun crafter, with an eye for loveliness. Be sure to check out her blog + shop, and discover pretty things for yourself!





__________________________________________________________________________________________________

2013 was such a wonderful year full of memories and adventures. Boone+Owl has come a long way, and I could not have gotten here without the tremendous encouragement and support of such a lovely community of women. Thank you!

 To celebrate the start of a whole new year, all sponsorships are 25% off, through January, with code NEWYEAR2014.

If you'd like to join the sponsorship family, hop on over to the shop. I would be thrilled to work with you!










Check out this month's featured sponsor:

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen