Julianna | JM Design Studio

Thursday, January 30, 2014
Happy Thursday! I'm excited to share a lovely lady with you today. Julianna is the owner and designer of JM Design Studio, a web design company that offers affordable, pretty designs for women starting their own businesses! She does beautiful work and can create anything that you need. Get to know her a little, below! And stop by her shop!

JM Design Studio, web design, graphic design, branding



+What are three things you absolutely can't live without?
If we’re talking material possessions, I absolutely cannot live without my phone, the internet and my car. Those are my essentials because they connect me with people, places and income.  It’s all encompassing too – I have access to my bible, books, shops, flights, groups, text, emails etc. It’s all there.

+What makes you the happiest?
Spending time with my fiancée and family makes me the happiest. I love just laughing over dinner conversations or board games. It’s where I feel most at home and happy. 

+Who inspires you most?
I think I gather inspiration from a variety of people depending on what I want to accomplish at that moment, but if I had to choose one person or group, I’d say successful entrepreneurial women inspire me the most. I love stories of women who had a simple idea and turned it into something great.

+If you could make a wish right now, what would it be?
I’m passionate about ending human trafficking, so that would definitely be my wish. There are more slaves in the world today than any other point in history – about 27 million across the world (insane!). Many of the victims are young girls that get tricked or kidnapped and then exploited. It’s horrible. A portion of all my sales goes to TheA21campaign.org to help make that wish come true. 

+How did you get into web design?
I’ve always done a little graphic design for my parent’s print shop and designed several blogs for different projects, but never thought of it as a career option because it was just a fun hobby. In college I had to take courses in Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop etc. as part of my degree plan and I started to really, really love it. I decided on a whim one day to list premade website templates on Etsy for a little side income and it grew from there into its own little business. It’s been such a great and unexpected blessing.  










    
                             


Check out this month's featured sponsor!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen