Sponsor Love | Travel, Blogging Tips, and Life

Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Hello lovely people! I have some sweet ladies to share with you all. These three ladies have fun spaces filled with a little bit of everything. From travel, to blogging tips, and just sharing life, these bloggers are  genuine and cheerful. Their unique spaces are delightful and oh so worth the read! Stop by their blogs, and get to know these fantastic women. They will add a little cheer to your day!




















_________________________________________________________________________________________________



2013 was such a wonderful year full of memories and adventures. Boone+Owl has come a long way, and I could not have gotten here without the tremendous encouragement and support of such a lovely community of women. Thank you!

 To celebrate the start of a whole new year, all sponsorships are 25% off, through January, with code NEWYEAR2014. That makes them all under $10!

If you'd like to join the sponsorship family, hop on over to the ad shop. I would be thrilled to work with you!


________________________________________________________________________________________________





Check out this month's featured sponsor!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen