a few things: the roundup

Sunday, August 11, 2013
I skipped the weekend roundup last weekend, but I am back and I'm going to keep this short and sweet!


All right, let's roundup the week. I'm pretty sure that I used the reflection of a window of a car that was occupied, at the beach. That poor person. It was hysterical, but, decidedly uncomfortable for the vehicles occupant.

This might make me a tiny bit nerdy, but I have a small affection for oldie video games. I pulled out the old Play Station and Nintendo this week.  Super Mario Bros is gold. Of course, I play with the game genie on so I can't die. Sometimes cheating is acceptable..

Fun fact, I love carnations. I get flack for this, but I'm not sure why. I acquired a lovely bunch of carnations this week. They look like tissue paper, for presents, all bunched up. I find that charming. Feel free to leave carnations on my doorstep.

Throwback music is a guilty pleasure. Aside from the fact that it is far superior to Ke$ha and Pitbull, it just speaks to me. When I was younger my parents would pull out the old cd's and we would have a dance party. Earth Wind and Fire, Phil Collins, Billy Ocean, Michael Jackson. At a young age I grew to appreciate, ahem, real music. I brought back the dance party, in our kitchenI know that you dance around when no one is looking too, because I do and I consider myself pretty normal. Cupid Shuffle in the kitchen was more than reasonable and totally worth the sweat I worked up. I know that isn't a throwback song, but it's stinking fun.

  Sussudio by Phil Collins on Grooveshark September by Earth, Wind & Fire on Grooveshark When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going (Jewel In The Nile) by Billy Ocean on Grooveshark PYT (Pretty Young Thing) by Michael Jackson on Grooveshark

                                                               ... You're welcome.

If you haven't already started following The Freckled Fox, well… herethis too, and that! I need not say anymore. Emily is stinking adorable! Her blog makes me all kinds of happy.

                                                     
                                                               What did you do this week?



                       
                                 


No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen