the lighten up project: ombré

Thursday, August 1, 2013
So remember way back when, I started The Lighten Up Project. Well, a month later, I have finally gotten to the second post. Now, I actually have a good reason for taking so long. I waited till I saw a significant change in the color of my hair. My hair is actually a little ombré at this point, which makes me unduly excited! 
I stuck with the Chamomile Tea, Honey, and Lemon Juice and it worked really well! 


If you're still thinking about lightening your hair naturally, this is definitely worth trying. It takes about a week to see results, but it looks very natural and it is good for your hair too. It will make your hair softer and shinier. Who doesn't love that!

I normally post on Wednesday and linkup with Shanna and Marquis. I got just a touch behind. As you already know, better late than never is one of my mottos. So, I am linking today! You know the drill, click a pink link or the button below to join the linkup.

   

I am off to make some memories with a new friend. Hot chocolate and sugar cookies are awaiting me! 
Have a beautiful Thursday, friends.





No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen