three wishes

Friday, August 2, 2013

About a week into my blogging endeavors I discovered the Blog Every Day In May blog challenge. It was a life saver. I had no idea what to write about and it gave me a good kickstart. I discovered so many blogs through the challenge linkup and my blog was discovered in return. It was a great experience!

I came across the August Blogging Challenge a day ago, and I just couldn't resist participating. Though, I don't have the time to blog every single day this month. 
Today you get three wishes from little ole me. Three things that I would ask Genie for. A magic carpet would be fantastic, but, that seems impractical..

If you had three wishes what would they be and why?

If I could live a day in my life five years from now, I would. I really want to know what will be going on in my life when I'm twenty-six. Will I be married? Where will I live? What new friends will I have made? There are just so many things that I would love to get a glimpse of.

This wish is vain, but, I think that you can relate.. 
I wish food did not have calories. Can you imagine how fun it would be to eat!? Pizza, pasta, brownie edges. All of that food you pinned, yeah, just imagine. 

Thirdly, I wish that I could meet the bloggers behind so many of my lovely reads! I think that we come to view our favorite bloggers as friends, we feel like we know them, how wonderful would it be to actually spend face time with them. If I really had three wishes, this would definitely be one of them. 

                     That's it for me! If you caught the Aladdin reference in this post, you get brownie points. 
                                                    
                                                            What would your three wishes be? 
                                                                         Happy Friday!



Linking up on The Good Life + North East Bloggers today!


No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen