Never Alone

Saturday, August 24, 2013
Life is so busy with classes and preparation for our Hawaii trip (excitement!!), but I wanted to take a minute and share something that was on my heart. Some time ago my best friend told me to read Psalm 121. I shared a trial that I was going through, and she told me "..read Psalm 121, it's great. It speaks of how God has not, nor ever will leave us." And, that is so true. Though it hurt at the time, I could see that my trial was trivial compared to what others have to deal with.


I wanted to share this with you, to encourage you if you are going through a trial. Your help does come from the Lord! No matter what you are going through, He has not, nor ever will leave you.
 I encourage you to go to the Lord, your Creator. He knows your thoughts, He knows your trials, and He will walk you though them every step of the way. 

Psalm 139:1-4 says " O LORD, You have searched me and known me.You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar. You scrutinize my path and my lying down, And are intimately acquainted with all my ways. Even before there is a word on my tongue, Behold, O LORD, You know it all."

The Lord knit you together, He will not leave you floundering. You are precious to Him, and He is there when you call out to Him. I encourage you to read Psalm 121. Read it slowly, and really think about it. Be uplifted, and comforted by it.


                                                          Have a beautiful Saturday, friends!


No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen