Anthropologie Understands Me | Christmas Countdown

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

As an avid baker and wannabe chef, I get really excited about Pinterest worthy kitchen supplies. Like THIS and THAT. I mean, how stinking cute! What am I actually going to do when I can't have everything I've pinned? Anywho. I want to put it out there that I have found the most wonderful Christmas present for the kitchen aficionado in your life! That's right, Christmas! It's in 35 days; Just in case you were living in blissful ignorance. Let the Christmas countdown begin. Best be getting' your shop on!

Truthfully, I have never been a gift giver. I'm just not good at it. At all. There, I said it. Gift giving is not my forte. I actually get really nervous around Christmastime.. birthdays, bridal showers, baby showers, anniversaries, valentine's day..
Pretty much anytime a gift/card should be given. It's terribly unfortunate. If we're ever with each other at a gift worthy time, just give me grace, okay? I'll do anything else for you; Watch your children, cook you dinner, grocery shop for you. Really anything. Just don't make me buy a gift! I say all of that to contradict myself, because I really want to gift all of my girlfriends with an Anthropologie apron.

So, like I was saying, I'm a wanna be chef and lover of scratch baking + I really adore pretty clothes. All of this has led me to the epitome of kitchen cuteness, and the perfect present for the fashionable chef in your life. Anthropologie has some of the cutest aprons I have ever seen. They look more like dresses, and honestly I wish that some of them were. Anthropologie understands me. I picked some of their cutest options and thought, hey I'll share them. Each one runs about $32.00; Fairly reasonable for a Christmas gift. Just take a gander, soak up the sublime charm!

Christmas post? I know. I'm sure you're thinking "What about Thanksgiving?.." Me too. Let's face it though, Christmas is hurling toward us as we speak!

Are you a good gift giver? Let me know!
It's Wednesday - Happy Hump Day!











Be sure to check out this month's featured sponsor :

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen