The Thankful Project | The Forevers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Ah November, the month of turkey and pumpkin pie. I'm a huge fan of November. Not just because there's a free pass to gorge myself on turkey, and not just because of Black Friday. There's also football,  late night movie excursions, and time with the Florida family. November is all kinds of happiness! And of course, November is the month of thankfulness. Life can be so busy, it has it's ups and downs. I don't always feel so thankful. I'm not proud of that, but, I can admit that a lot of the time I take things and people for granted. So, in honor of the month of thankfulness, and not taking life for granted, I am declaring my thankfulness every Thursday this month!

Well that's cheesy, you say? Good! I'm all for sappy, sentimental, sugary, syrupy things like that. And I'm not ashamed to share such things. It's heartfelt, and that is never a bad thing. So here it is! A heartfelt share from yours truly.

I'm Thankful For..

The Forevers. You know, the people in life that, no matter what, they are always there, they are always on your side, they always have your back. As the years have gone by, people have come in and out of my life. Some that it really hurt my heart to see go, and some, well, some that when they were gone, I felt a weight lifted. They all, in one way or another, brought something to my life that I grew from. That's valuable. No matter the final circumstances. Those hard goodbyes have given me a sweet respect and appreciation for the friends that have been around for years. Those friends are treasured. Secrets, tears, shared joys, laughter, selfies, coffee dates, memories. Every single bit of it has built, over the years, more than friendship. Friends have became family. That is priceless.

I am thankful for the friends that have become sisters. I am thankful for the older friends that are more like a second mom. I am thankful for the friends that know exactly how to put a smile on my face. I am thankful for the friends that extended trust and let me know the innermost parts of their hearts. I treasure each and every one of you! They are my forevers, and I look forward to the years down the road. I don't know what life will throw our way, but, I know without a doubt that our friendship will be ever strong and I will always hold it dear to my heart. 

What are you thankful for this November?
Have a beautiful thankful Thursday!





                 
                                           Be sure to check out this month's featured sponsor:

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen