Sponsor Love | Niescior's Notes

Tuesday, November 26, 2013
I am so happy to share one of my beautiful sponsors with you all today! Amanda from Niescior's Notes. She is a spunky blogger from South Africa! How neat is that? Check out some of her fun answers about life there! If you're looking for the perfect concealer or mascara, Amanda's got you covered with fun reviews! She's a designer too, creating fun, eye catching designs for your blog or website. Her blog is a colorful and happy space, and Amanda herself is one of the sweetest ladies I have had the pleasure of getting to know. She shares life and beauty over in her corner of the blogging world and she does so with sass and spice! Get to know her better below!




Isn't Amanda just so playful and bubbly! Be sure to stop by her creative space!
Have a great Tuesday!





Want to be featured on Boone+Owl? Head over to my Sponsor page.





                                                Be sure to check out this month's featured sponsor:

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen