Sponsor Love | Diaries of an Essex Girl

Wednesday, February 12, 2014


Hey People! I have an awesome blogger to share with you! Kate from Diaries of an Essex Girl. She's a twenty-something British world traveler! I wish I had the gumption to travel around the world like this girl. Seriously, she's been to some incredible places! She travels the world with her soon to be husband, Daniel. How exciting is that!! I get ridiculously excited when people get engaged. Go read about the proposal and gawk at her snazzy ring! Kate is also a web designer, a really good one. If you need a beautiful custom design, she's your girl! Get to know better below!


+What are three things you absolutely can't live without?
This one is tough! I'd say my Macbook because it's where I do all my design and blogging work then I also couldn't live without my diary. I literally don't know what I am doing with my life each day without it! Finally, my phone. As I don't live with my soon to be husband (Dan) right now, it's pretty much a hotline to him 24/7 to talk about my day and various things

+What is the best gift you've ever received?

For Christmas Dan made up 20-30 envelopes full of different notes. On the front says different things like 'for when you are feeling sad', 'for when you miss me', 'for when you feel like laughing', etc. so that even when he isn't here, I can have little pick me ups from him. It was too sweet for words to receive and I still have most of them left, I am rationing them out!

+Who inspires you most?

My Grandmother because she is one of the most inspirational women I have ever met. She divorced in the 50s when it was frowned upon and took up being a single mother because she had an unfaithful husband. I think in the 1950s this is a huge accomplishment to have made. She is one of the strongest women I know.

+If you could make a wish right now, what would it be?

That I can find the perfect wedding venue! We have 3 months to plan an entire wedding and so far are struggling to find a venue we are really happy with. It's beginning to seriously stress us out!

+How did you get into blogging?

I blogged as a teenager, which I talk about here but I dropped out of it when I started developing in interest in boys. Once I'd settled into traveling for a year, I decided I wanted somewhere to document my life and to network with others... and the rest is history!



Start reading here : How To Quit Your Job and Travel The World  |  9 Foolproof Ways To Gain More Instagram Followers  |  Reverse Culture Shock In England  
















Check out this month's lovely featured sponsor!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen