Free Valentine’s Day Printable | JM Design Studio

Monday, February 3, 2014
Free Printable


Happy Monday! I hope everyone is having a lovely start to their week. It’s February, so that means it’s time to be bombarded with pink hearts, cuddly teddy bears and jewelry commercials. As much as I love being in love, the red heart decor thing can get kinda old after a few years! Who’s with me? So this year I wanted to share a sweet printable piece of artwork with you that’s fun and not the standard red and pink hearts. My fiancé and I are avid tea drinkers, so I thought it would be cute to play with the phrase “cup of tea.” What’s great about this artwork is that all you have to do is download, print and hang it up! Easy peasy. To get the print, like my facebook page and click on the “Free Print Here” button and follow the link to download. I hope you enjoy!

 - Julianna | JM Design Studio

_________________________________________________________________________________________________









Be sure to check out this month's featured sponsor!

No comments

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you stopped by. I love to hear from my readers! I appreciate each and every comment. Let's chat! Leave some love and I'll be sure to reply. Have a lovely day - Jen